- Photovoltaic Panels (BIPV) looks awesome! No prominent panels projecting from your roof.
- Integrates seamlessly with the state of the art, Nu-lok™ roofing system.
- A Lightweight Slate Roof. Installation requires less slate, saving money, and it is lighter load on the building structure.
- Meets the Miami Dade County wind load standards.
- Efficient. Conserves energy. Insulates.
- Cost-savings. Save on your electric bills. Increases your property value. It pays for itself, and will keep saving money for a long time.
- Trending Green is good for the environment and the soul. It reduces carbon dioxide emissions
- Get your bragging rights today!
Solar or photovoltaic solar cells (PV) are electronic devices that convert solar energy (fuel) using sunlight into electric energy or electricity
Nu-lok™ SolarRoof™ photovoltaic panels are designed to fit directly into the Nu-lok slate installation system, creating an integrated roof that generates power, while still offering a great look.
Our slate quarries produces fine Vermont slate with reflective properties and high density insulating properties. Nu-lok installation technique self ventilates optimizing the solar panel application. The insulating air space between the Nu-lok™ installation system and the roof deck increases energy savings still further. Read more specifics about the Photovoltaic Solar Panel.