Benefits of a Slate Roof –
- 100 year warranty on slate.
- Roof longevity is 100 + years.
- The investment enhances the value of the structure.
- Cost-effective, it pays for itself, and will keep saving money for a long time.
- Durable – Vermont slate is the most durable and dense slate in the world due to the geological region. It is the longest lasting roofing material known, and more durable than anything man-made.
- Resistent – To weather, seasonal changes, insects, temperature, fungus, mold, acids, alkalis and other chemicals.
- Superiorly adaptable and ideal for all environments.
- Fireproof and non-combustible proof.
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient due to Vermont’s slate high mica contents reflective properties, and density insulating abilities.
- A designers dream – A slate roof is timeless, and available in many beautiful warm colors, textures, shapes, sizes, and pattern layout ability. The artistic capability is unlimited. Your home will stand out amongst the others due to it’s natural beauty.
- It’s all Natural and Green. Production of the slate tiles causes less stress on the environment compared to other materials.
Call us today, and we’ll answer any question you have! (802) 375-5486